Welcome to Jersey Coast Radio Control Club
JCRCC is one of Central Jersey’s premier organizations for radio control modelers. Our mission is to promote and advance our hobby while maintaining a safe flying environment for the entire family. JCRCC is a non profit organization that has been in existence for over 50 years. We have a lease on a beautiful, club-maintained field located in Allaire State Park off of Hospital Road. Spectators are always welcome. A spectator parking area with Porta-Pottie is available along Hospital Road within walking distance of our field. We have many experienced model pilots. Some have competed in national events.
- A safe and accessible flying field that is open year-round during daylight hours with access to convenient parking and a Porta-Potty.
- Exclusive motor vehicle access for our members except for special club events that are open to the public.
- A junior membership option
- A training program
- Liability insurance provided through the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)
- Family fun-fly events
- Competitive events
- Professional, weekly field maintenance during the flying season
- Radio frequency management
- A flight line with five
- Shaded areas exclusively for licensed AMA members and a shaded seating area for the general public
- The club Website- jerseycoastrcclub.org
- A holiday party
- Discounts at local hobby supply stores
- A structured club organization (President, VP, secretary, treasurer, etc.)
- 20JCRCC Flying Field2352 Hospital Rd, Wall Township, NJ 07731, USA
The club meeting is every 3rd Thursday of the month starting 7:00pm unless otherwise noted for that month. Meeting is open to current and prospective members.
NOTE: The meeting will be held at the flying field this month.