Welcome to Jersey Coast Radio Control Club
JCRCC is one of Central Jersey’s premier organizations for radio control modelers. Our mission is to promote and advance our hobby while maintaining a safe flying environment for the entire family. JCRCC is a non profit organization that has been in existence for over 50 years. We have a lease on a beautiful, club-maintained field located in Allaire State Park off of Hospital Road. Spectators are always welcome. A spectator parking area with Porta-Pottie is available along Hospital Road within walking distance of our field. We have many experienced model pilots. Some have competed in national events.
- A safe and accessible flying field that is open year-round during daylight hours with access to convenient parking and a Porta-Potty.
- Exclusive motor vehicle access for our members except for special club events that are open to the public.
- A junior membership option
- A training program
- Liability insurance provided through the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)
- Family fun-fly events
- Competitive events
- Professional, weekly field maintenance during the flying season
- Radio frequency management
- A flight line with five
- Shaded areas exclusively for licensed AMA members and a shaded seating area for the general public
- The club Website- jerseycoastrcclub.org
- A holiday party
- Discounts at local hobby supply stores
- A structured club organization (President, VP, secretary, treasurer, etc.)
The club meeting is every 3rd Thursday of the month starting 7:30pm unless otherwise noted for that month. Meeting is open to current and prospective members.
JOE NALL 2019 FALL
With the winter winds blowing and the snow and ice accumulating, it’s hard to believe that everyone’s favorite RC event is just a few months away. In just a short while, you’re going to be able to shake off winter and meet with your very best friends, fly your favorite RC models, eat the very best food and enjoy life at the world’s premier aviation facility. It’s not too early to start planning the trip and anticipating the great times to come!
This year, as in years past, the Triple Tree gang has been hard at work. You just can’t imagine the incredibly beautiful new river bank camping spots. This area will rival (or top) the very best you’ll find anywhere. What could be better than RC “music” duing the day and the river gently lulling you to sleep at night?
New restrooms have been built on the patio.
The Electric Line runway has been nurtured, leveled and rolled and should rival the main line runway. Yes, it has that same incredible, walk barefooted, grass!
The vendors are going to be here in force and will have the very latest offerings.
The food planned for this year is going to be exactly what you expect….delicious.
The flying will be, as always, JUST AWESOME!
So, shake off those winter blues and get your pre-registration in today. Before you know it, you’ll be at YOUR home of “Fun, Fellowship and Hospitality”.